Abstract Reasoning and Diagrammatic Reasoning are different names for these same tests.
The pack includes:
- Study Guide
- Inductive & Abstract Reasoning Tests
- Deductive Reasoning Tests
- Diagrammatic Reasoning Tests
- Analogies Tests
- Mixed Logical Reasoning Tests
- Fault Finding
- Spatial Reasoning – Bonus!
Most hiring companies use assessments to assess your personality and cognitive ability. Logical tests are one of the most common tests you will probably face.
By practicing, you increase your chances of passing logical reasoning psychometric tests.
Get our preparation pack, go over the study guides, and start practicing our tests to improve your chances of getting the job.
This logical pack includes practice materials for various positions.
- For optimal results, we recommend that you review our study guide, solve all the tests, and go over our detailed answers.
- The more you practice, your chances to be familiar with the question types will be higher, your solving time will drop, and your success rate will rise. This will give you an advantage over the other candidates and improve your chances to get hired.