- Basic Math & Numerical Series Tests
- Numerical Reasoning Tests
- Verbal Reasoning Tests
- Logical Reasoning Tests
- Situational Judgment Tests
- Personality Tests
- Spatial Reasoning Tests
- Memory Tests
The police department uses assessments to assess your personality and cognitive ability.
By practicing, you increase your chances of passing the police selection tests.
Get our preparation pack and start practicing our tests to improve your chances of getting the job.
This bundle pack includes practice materials for various police positions.
- For optimal results, we recommend that you review all of our study guides, solve all the tests, and go over our detailed answers.
- The more you practice, your chances to be familiar with the question types will be higher, your solving time will drop, and your success rate will rise. This will give you an advantage over the other candidates and improve your chances to get hired.