The pack includes:
- Numerical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning (Inductive & Deductive)
- Situational Judgment Tests
- Personality Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
Prep Information for Pfizer’s Pre-Employment Assessments
Pfizer is one of the most prestigious biopharmaceutical companies in the world, which is why they take such great care to assess potential employees. Whether you are seeking a non-degree role (sales, support, etc.) or a role that requires years of pre-requisite education, you will be faced with a variety of pre-employment assessment tests.
What is Pfizer?
Pfizer is a biopharmaceutical and technology company that is responsible for many modern advancements in medication. You might have heard of them recently thanks to their quick creation and release of the Covid-19 vaccination. Those looking for a career in the medical, pharmaceutical, and bio-tech industry should be aware that it isn’t easy to join the Pfizer team.
In fact, you will likely face a large selection of pre-employment assessments that are created and curated by Pfizer themselves.
Which Tests Will I Take if I Apply at Pfizer?
Pfizer may issue any one of a large selection of tests, dependent on the role you are seeking. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Numerical Reasoning Assessment: Used to evaluate the mathematical abilities and general knowledge of an applicant.
- Verbal Reasoning Test: Shows the verbal skills of an applicant which shows their ability to understand and explain directions, word problems, and more.
- Situational Judgement Test: The Situational Judgment Test (SJT) is a popular exam that assesses how an applicant will react and behave in job-specific scenarios.
- Job-Specific Knowledge Test: This can include exams on Excel or other software that is required for a position.
- Ramsay Mechanical Style Test: The Ramsay Mechanical Test utilizes image-based questions involving physics, mechanics, and other scientific subjects as a way to determine an applicant’s technical skill and potential.
- Assessment Center Evaluation: The Assessment Center Evaluation involves an in person, role-play style of testing which can include solo and group scenarios. It is often the last step before employment.
Each exam has different criteria for passing as well as information regarding the number of questions, time limits, accessible tools, and more. You can find more information on each test type on JobAssessmentHelp.com.
How Can I Prepare for Pfizer’s Pre-Employment Testing?
The first step to preparing for your Pfizer pre-employment assessments is to determine which tests you will need to take. You can do this by using critical thinking to decide which test apply to the position for which you applied. Alternatively, you can speak to the recruitment agency or hiring representative that will be issuing the tests.
Once you have a better idea of the exams you need to take, you simply need a Pfizer testing bundle that includes all the information, tests, and study materials you need. That’s where JobAssessmentHelp comes in.
We have expertly curated materials that allow you to study for your Pfizer examines with ease. Whether you need tips for passing a personality test or need full-fledge practice exams, we have everything you need.
We are your one-stop-shop for pre-employment practice tests and study materials. If you are seeking a career with Pfizer, let us help you prepare.