The pack includes practice materials for the following sections:
- Force and Moment
- Cogwheels, Wheels, Pulleys and Levers
- Acoustics & Optics
Many companies use mechanical reasoning tests to assess your cognitive ability.
By practicing, you increase your chances of passing these psychometric tests.
Get our preparation pack and start practicing our tests to improve your chances of getting the job.
This pack includes practice materials for various positions and the most common test providers including but not limited to:
- Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test (BMCT II)
- SHL Verify Mechanical Comprehension Test
- Wiesen Test of Mechanical Aptitude (WTMA)
- Ramsay Mechanical Tests
- EEI’s Mechanical Tests
- Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT)
- Saville’s Mechanical Tests
- AON GATE’s (cut-e) Mechanical Reasoning Test
- Pearson TalentLens Mechanical Aptitude Test
- Criteria Mechanical Reasoning Assessment (CMRA)
- For optimal results, we recommend that you review our study guide, solve all the tests, and go over our detailed answers.
- The more you practice, your chances to be familiar with the question types will be higher, your solving time will drop, and your success rate will rise. This will give you an advantage over the other candidates and improve your chances to get hired.