- 3 Full Length Simulation Matrigma Style Timed Tests.
- Each Matrigma Simulation Test Contains 35 Questions.
- These Matrigma Simulation Tests Were Designed to Give You the Feeling of the Real Test.
- 4 Inductive Reasoning Matrices Tests to Improve Your Matrices Solving Skills.
The Matrigma is a very common cognitive ability test designed to assess your personality and aptitude ability.
The Matrigma Test includes 35 questions to be solved in 40 minutes. That can be very stressful and affect your score.
By practicing, you increase your chances of passing the Matrigma Test.
Get our preparation pack and start practicing our tests to improve your chances of getting the job.
If you wish to practice for the Matrigma Test in Swedish, click here.
- For optimal results, we recommend that you solve all the tests, and go over our detailed answers.
- The more you practice, your chances to be familiar with the question types will be higher, your solving time will drop, and your success rate will rise. This will give you an advantage over the other candidates and improve your chances to get hired.
Good luck on your assessments!