- Basic Math, Numerical Reasoning & Series
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning (Inductive & Deductive)
- Situational Judgment Tests
- Personality Tests
- Spatial Reasoning Tests
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Error Checking Tests
- Memory Tests
The Civil Service Bundle Practice Pack is our most recommended preparation pack for various scenarios including:
- You were invited to a job interview and got an invitation to take psychometric tests. However, you did not get information from the HR department or from your interviewer about the test series you are about to take or which test provider they use.
- You were invited to a job interview and got an invitation to take psychometric tests or online assessments and our other packs don’t cover your needs.
We developed this Civil Service Bundle Practice Pack from our vast experience.
This tailor-made pack includes most of the assessments used by test providers and assessment centers in the US, UK, Canadian, Australian and other big markets.
Some test providers covered by this pack include:
|SHL||IBM Kenexa||cut-e||Cubiks||Thomas International|
|Berke||Talent-Q||PI-LI (PLI)||Korn Ferry||Aon G.A.T.A.|
These practice tests are not the exact questions you are going to see on the real test. They are designed to help you build and refresh your knowledge and critical thinking skills and gain experience in answering these types of questions.
- For optimal results, we recommend that you review all of our study guides, solve all the tests, and go over our detailed answers.
- The more you practice, your chances to be familiar with the question types will be higher, your solving time will drop, and your success rate will rise. This will give you an advantage over the other candidates and improve your chances to get hired.
Our Civil Service Exams Bundle Practice Pack includes all our practice tests and study guides and will give you the best value for your money.
You will have access and can practice this pack for 4 months.
Good luck on your assessments!
This pack will not prepare you fully for Ergometrics tests including the REACT for Corrections Officer.